eXTReMe Tracker

Generally undisclosed .

WANG26th Day of the 1st Moon. Beyond words. Pride and Honor. Moonlight Sonata. A Letter to Elise. Blacks and Blues. Epiphany.

Wants: Mac Book Pro. Lifetime subscription of World of Warcraft. World peace. An SUV. MapleStory. Wacom Intuos 2.

Dislikes: Ignorance. Liars. Illusions. Blind Loyalty.

Creation: Dreamweaver. Photoshop. XHTML. Javascript. CSS. XML. Blogger.

Layout Details: Original RF Wallpaper. In the world of RF, Accretians turned their backs on flesh and embraced immortality within the body of metal behemoths.

Disclaimer: I did not make this layout. I am merely ripping this layout from RIOT.

And he walked... always headed to the east...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Tikoy Plate

is in its beta stages

feel free to drop by

The Plate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder who your boyfriend is now. Is he still the one? Uhmm the one named Riot? Sorry. Just a peer asking. I don't have a gmail account and I am having a problem openning my yahoo account. I'll choose to be anonymous for now. I know you know me.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Home