eXTReMe Tracker

Generally undisclosed .

WANG26th Day of the 1st Moon. Beyond words. Pride and Honor. Moonlight Sonata. A Letter to Elise. Blacks and Blues. Epiphany.

Wants: Mac Book Pro. Lifetime subscription of World of Warcraft. World peace. An SUV. MapleStory. Wacom Intuos 2.

Dislikes: Ignorance. Liars. Illusions. Blind Loyalty.

Creation: Dreamweaver. Photoshop. XHTML. Javascript. CSS. XML. Blogger.

Layout Details: Original RF Wallpaper. In the world of RF, Accretians turned their backs on flesh and embraced immortality within the body of metal behemoths.

Disclaimer: I did not make this layout. I am merely ripping this layout from RIOT.

And he walked... always headed to the east...

Monday, May 07, 2007

Patronizing me

can pls stop patronizing me.

i am not as great as that woman okay!

the more you expect from me the more i fail.

just tell me the truth and don't cover it with bits and pieces of candies and chocolates..

i have anger management issues.

lay offa mi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home